Gym Policy Updated April 2021:
Please see below for information about services and hours of operation.
You must pre-register to enter the MFC. The cost is a $10 drop in fee
OR you can buy a monthly membership for $55
Additional membership options include family memberships, and 6 month and annual options
Memberships can be purchased in person, by phone or email email@example.com
Minturn Fitness Center
MFC is happy to announce that we are open. A maximum of 25 guests will be allowed to use the facility at one time. Reservations required. MFC is keeping our capacity levels below current public health guidelines due to an abundance of caution and keeping our members safe and comfortable. We will gradually increase capacities as restrictions ease.
With capacity at 25 please be considerate and sign up ONLY if you are planning on coming in. PLEASE cancel your reservation online if your plans change. Repeat no-shows will result in penalties.
We ask that all members comply with the Eagle County “Five Commitments of Containments”
- I will maintain 6 feet of social distance.
- I will wash my hands often.
- I will cover my face in public.
- I will stay home when I am sick.
- I will get tested immediately if I have symptoms.
- Reservations are required for entry. Members and guests can reserve open gym time online or Mind Body App.
- The cost is a $10 drop in fee.
- Per Eagle County guidelines walk-ins are not allowed
- All members and guests must wear a mask at all times and verbally check in at the front desk at your reservation time using your name.
- All members and guests must bring a mask or face covering and observe Eagle County social distancing rules at all times. Masks are required for use in all areas.
- We will not be accepting cash payments at this time. Credit card payments only.
- Members are responsible for the sanitation of everything they touch. We have antibacterial wipes throughout the facility.
- Please call or email to discuss personal training availability. 970-790-5090, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We encourage you to come to the facility dressed and ready to exercise. You must comply with the 6 foot distancing rule at all times.
- Restrooms and lockers are available.
- Showers are NOT available at this time.
You must pre-register to enter MFC
Performance Circuit Class
Tuesday and Thursdays
Performance Circuit class will be reservations only, with a max capacity of 15 people per class.
$10 class fee or free with MFC membership
Spin Circuit Class
Tuesday and Thursdays
If you’re looking for a great spin workout, but also want to get a few weights in before work, this is the perfect class for you!
Just show up
$10 drop in fee or free with MFC membership
“No Pressure” Environment
Minturn Fitness Center provides a “no-pressure” environment that allows the client to achieve their goals at an appropriate pace. During classes and personal training sessions, you will be advancing through our systems only when you and the trainers feel you are ready for a new challenge.
Train Smarter and Harder
Our programs are catered to all levels of fitness, and we pride ourselves on helping people work “smarter and harder!”
Educational Based Programs
Our Human Performance staff has been at the forefront of research and design of individualized assessment and programming. We are very proud of our success building world-class athletes, and in our modern day of sedentary lifestyles, we are driven to share our expertise to benefit our greater community.
If your goals are simple such as losing weight, achieving daily goals with ease, or riding your bike more efficiently, the MFC Introductory programs are for you. These programs are the perfect way to begin achieving the goals that have been in the back of your mind for some time.