MFC is Hiring!
The Minturn Fitness Center is accepting resumes from qualified applicants interested in the position of: Minturn Fitness Center Manger. This is a full time position responsible for all of the daily operations at the MFC. Strong customer service skills combined with a love for fitness and local knowledge of the Minturn area are highly valued. To learn more click on the job description included in this posting or contact Bryan Rooney, firstname.lastname@example.org, 970-790-5125.
Submit cover letters and resumes to email@example.com.
A High-Performance Gym for Everyday Athletes
The MFC is available to the public during posted Open Gym Hours.
Drop-ins are $10 | Individual Monthly memberships are $55
Additional membership options include family memberships, and 6 month and annual options for both individual and family. Memberships can be purchased in person at the MFC or contact the front desk: 970-790-5090 & firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the removal of the Eagle County Public Health Order (and in accordance with updated state guidelines), below are the current health and safety guidelines at the MFC.
- Masks are no longer required for vaccinated individuals (SSCV students are required to wear masks through the end of the school year, in compliance with Eagle County Schools guidelines)
- Masks are strongly encouraged for NON vaccinated individuals
- Capacity limits no longer in place
- Reservations are no longer required but still strongly recommended.
- Gym users must still come only during public open gym hours, and MUST still check in at the front desk.
- Showers and water fountain are now OPEN
- Continue to wipe down ALL equipment used, and return to proper location
- Please stay home if you are sick
- Restrooms and lockers are available.
- Showers are available.