Gym Policy Updated September 10, 2020:
Please see below for information about limited services and hours of operation following strict guidelines for social distancing.
You must pre-register to enter the MFC. The cost is a $10 drop in fee
Minturn Fitness Center
MFC is happy to announce that we have reopened the center. A maximum of guests will be allowed to use the facility at one time. Reservations required.
We ask that all members comply with the Eagle County Board of Commissioners “Five Commitments of Containments”
- I will maintain 6 feet of social distance.
- I will wash my hands often.
- I will cover my face in public.
- I will stay home when I am sick.
- I will get tested immediately if I have symptoms.
- Reservations are required for entry. Members and guests can reserve 2 hour blocks of open gym time online or Mind Body App.
- The cost is a $10 drop in fee.
- All members and guests must wear a mask at all times and verbally check in at the front desk at your reservation time using your name.
- All members and guests must bring a mask or face covering and observe Eagle County social distancing rules at all times. Masks are required for use in all areas.
- We will not be accepting cash payments at this time. Credit card payments only.
- Members are responsible for the sanitation of everything they touch. We have antibacterial wipes throughout the facility.
- Personal training is available. Please call to schedule a time.
- We encourage you to come to the facility dressed and ready to exercise. You must comply with the 6 foot distancing rule at all times.
- Restrooms are available.
- Showers are NOT available.
You must pre-register to enter MFC
If you have any questions contact email@example.com
“No Pressure” Environment
Minturn Fitness Center provides a “no-pressure” environment that allows the client to achieve their goals at an appropriate pace. During classes and personal training sessions, you will be advancing through our systems only when you and the trainers feel you are ready for a new challenge.
Train Smarter and Harder
Our programs are catered to all levels of fitness, and we pride ourselves on helping people work “smarter and harder!”
Educational Based Programs
Our Human Performance staff has been at the forefront of research and design of individualized assessment and programming. We are very proud of our success building world-class athletes, and in our modern day of sedentary lifestyles, we are driven to share our expertise to benefit our greater community.
If your goals are simple such as losing weight, achieving daily goals with ease, or riding your bike more efficiently, the MFC Introductory programs are for you. These programs are the perfect way to begin achieving the goals that have been in the back of your mind for some time.