THE MFC NOW HAS A DIGITAL ENTRY (KEY FOB) SYSTEM, ALLOWING FOR GREATER GYM ACCESS & FLEXIBILITY FOR MEMBERS.
Saturday and Sunday 7am-7pm
Ski and Snowboard Team Training Times:
Tuesday 9:30-11am, 5-6pm
Thursday 7-8am, 9:30-12pm, 5-6pm
*Gym is open to public during these times, and schedule is subject to change due to weather, academic schedules, and other extenuating circumstances.
World Class Community Gym
The MFC is available to the public during posted Open Gym Hours.
Drop-ins are $10 and must be arranged in advance
Additional membership options include family memberships, and 6 month and annual options for both individual and family.
For all Membership and Drop-in Purchases and Inquiries Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Below are the current health and safety guidelines at the MFC
- Masks no longer required, but recommended for those who have not been vaccinated
- Capacity limits no longer in place
- Reservations are no longer required but still strongly recommended
- Showers and water fountain are now OPEN
- Continue to wipe down ALL equipment used, and return to proper location
- Please stay home if you are sick
- Please call or email to discuss personal training availability. 970-790-5090, or email email@example.com
- Restrooms and lockers are available.
- Showers are available.
Peloton now available at
MFC is please to offer a
Peloton Stationary Bike
Find out for yourself what the craze is all about!