The MFC is available to the public during posted Open Gym Hours.
Drop-ins are $10 | Individual Monthly memberships are $55
Additional membership options include family memberships, and 6 month and annual options for both individual and family
Memberships can be purchased in person at the MFC, or by contacting Carli Bogard (970-790-5090, or email@example.com).
Due to the removal of the Eagle County Public Health Order (and in accordance with updated state guidelines), below are the current health and safety guidelines at the MFC.
- Masks are no longer required for vaccinated individuals (SSCV students are required to wear masks through the end of the school year, in compliance with Eagle County Schools guidelines)
- Masks are strongly encouraged for NON vaccinated individuals
- Capacity limits no longer in place
- Reservations are no longer required but still strongly recommended.
- Gym users must still come only during public open gym hours, and MUST still check in at the front desk.
- Showers and water fountain are now OPEN
- Continue to wipe down ALL equipment used, and return to proper location
- Please stay home if you are sick
- Please call or email to discuss personal training availability. 970-790-5090, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Restrooms and lockers are available.
- Showers are available.
Performance Circuit Class
Schedule Coming Soon
Performance Circuit class will be reservations only, with a max capacity of 15 people per class.
$10 class fee or free with MFC membership
Spin Circuit Class
Tuesday and Thursdays
If you’re looking for a great spin workout, but also want to get a few weights in before work, this is the perfect class for you!
Just show up
$10 drop in fee or free with MFC membership
“No Pressure” Environment
Minturn Fitness Center provides a “no-pressure” environment that allows the client to achieve their goals at an appropriate pace. During classes and personal training sessions, you will be advancing through our systems only when you and the trainers feel you are ready for a new challenge.
Train Smarter and Harder
Our programs are catered to all levels of fitness, and we pride ourselves on helping people work “smarter and harder!”
Educational Based Programs
Our Human Performance staff has been at the forefront of research and design of individualized assessment and programming. We are very proud of our success building world-class athletes, and in our modern day of sedentary lifestyles, we are driven to share our expertise to benefit our greater community.
If your goals are simple such as losing weight, achieving daily goals with ease, or riding your bike more efficiently, the MFC Introductory programs are for you. These programs are the perfect way to begin achieving the goals that have been in the back of your mind for some time.