THE MFC NOW HAS A DIGITAL ENTRY (KEY FOB) SYSTEM, ALLOWING FOR GREATER GYM ACCESS & FLEXIBILITY FOR MEMBERS.
Saturday and Sunday 7am-7pm
Ski and Snowboard Team Training Times:
Monday 7am-9am, 3:30pm-6pm
Tuesday 9am-11am, 2:30pm-6pm
Wednesday 7am-8:15am, 3:30pm-6pm
Thursday 9am-11am, 3:30pm-6pm
*Gym is open to public during these times, but just a friendly reminder, it will be busy!
Youth Sports Strength and Conditioning Camps
June 15 - August 10
Ages 12-17, Wednesdays 10am-1pm
- Coached by Ski and Snowboard Club Vail Strength and Conditioning Coaches
- Weight Training, Agility, Flexibility, Endurance
- Fueling for Performance and Recovery
Advanced Reservations Only
Minimum of 5 Participants
$60 per session
World Class Community Gym
The MFC is available to the public during posted Open Gym Hours.
Drop-ins are $10 | Individual Monthly memberships are $55
Additional membership options include family memberships, and 6 month and annual options for both individual and family.
For all Membership and Drop-in Purchases and Inquiries Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Below are the current health and safety guidelines at the MFC
- Masks no longer required, but recommended for those who have not been vaccinated
- Capacity limits no longer in place
- Reservations are no longer required but still strongly recommended
- Showers and water fountain are now OPEN
- Continue to wipe down ALL equipment used, and return to proper location
- Please stay home if you are sick
- Restrooms and lockers are available.
- Showers are available.