THE MFC NOW HAS A DIGITAL ENTRY (KEY FOB) SYSTEM, ALLOWING FOR GREATER GYM ACCESS & FLEXIBILITY FOR MEMBERS.
Saturday and Sunday 7am-7pm
Ski and Snowboard Team Training Times:
Wednesday 9:30-11am, 3:45-5:30pm
Friday 9:30-11am, 3:45-5:30pm
* Members are welcome to workout during team training times!! But be aware that it will be busy!!
*Schedule Subject to change due to weather, academic schedules, and other extenuating circumstances
World Class Community Gym
The MFC is available to the public during posted Open Gym Hours.
Drop-ins are $10 and must be arranged in advance
Additional membership options include family memberships, and 6 month and annual options for both individual and family.
For all Membership and Drop-in Purchases and Inquiries Please contact us at email@example.com
Below are the current health and safety guidelines at the MFC
- Masks no longer required, but recommended for those who have not been vaccinated
- Capacity limits no longer in place
- Reservations are no longer required but still strongly recommended
- Showers and water fountain are now OPEN
- Continue to wipe down ALL equipment used, and return to proper location
- Please stay home if you are sick
- Please call or email to discuss personal training availability. 970-790-5090, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Restrooms and lockers are available.
- Showers are available.
Peloton now available at
MFC is please to offer a
Peloton Stationary Bike
Find out for yourself what the craze is all about!